Welcome to UNIFOR Local 414
- Compass Group (GM Windsor) – Union Meeting, May 25, 2019
- No Frills Store Renfrew – Union Meeting, May 28, 2019
- OPGI Management Scarborough Town Centre Security – Union Meeting, May 24, 2019
- Compass Group (U of T) Mississauga – Union Meeting, April 18, 2019
- Rexall Stores – Union Meeting, Monday, April 15, 2019
- DANA HOSPITALITY (GM OSHAWA) – Union Meeting, April 27, 2019
Sign up for E-News
April 10, 2019 OTTAWA—A new tentative collective agreement has been reached between Unifor Local 414 and Rexall. “Congratulations to the...
A moving performance by Sting and the cast of his musical, The Last Ship, in Oshawa gave a big boost to Unifor’s campaign to convince General Motors to reverse its decision on the Oshawa Assembly Plant.
I was yawning my way through the Stupor Bowl with a few friends last Sunday when the hardest hit of the game, delivered by Unifor, turned that snore-fest into a jaw-clanging reality check.
With threats from the government to cut the $15 per hour minimum rate, and now this call to claw back equal pay for equal work,” said Gord Currie, President of Unifor Local 414, the union representing 12, 000 members in workplaces including in the retail and service industry across the province. “The rights of our members are not up for debate. Everyone deserves a decent wage. Read the full release…
Gord CurriePresident Local 414