A moving performance by Sting and the cast of his musical, The Last Ship, in Oshawa gave a big boost to Unifor’s campaign to convince General Motors to reverse its decision on the Oshawa Assembly Plant.
Welcome to UNIFOR Local 414
- DANA HOSPITALITY (GM OSHAWA) – Union Meeting, April 27, 2019
- Rexall Stores – Union Meeting, April 7, 2019 (10 AM)
- Rexall Stores – Union Meeting, April 7, 2019 (7 PM)
- Compass Group (GM Windsor) – Union Meeting March 23, 2019
- Associated Toronto Taxi Co-op – Union Meeting March 9, 2019
- OPGI Management Scarborough Town Centre – Security Union Meeting March 19, 2019
Sign up for E-News
I was yawning my way through the Stupor Bowl with a few friends last Sunday when the hardest hit of the game, delivered by Unifor, turned that snore-fest into a jaw-clanging reality check.
With threats from the government to cut the $15 per hour minimum rate, and now this call to claw back equal pay for equal work,” said Gord Currie, President of Unifor Local 414, the union representing 12, 000 members in workplaces including in the retail and service industry across the province. “The rights of our members are not up for debate. Everyone deserves a decent wage. Read the full release…
Gord CurriePresident Local 414